The ladies I work with surprised me with cake!! My assistant, Mrs. Lisa, told me Sandy needed me in her room. I walked in and all of the preschoolers where standing around the table, with all of the teachers and advanced child development class, and they all yelled "Surprise!" I had no idea what they were talking about! It took me a minute to see the cake, to read it and process what they meant! :) That's how slow my brain is working now! Mrs. Lisa brought my kids in, and we all got to enjoy some very yummy cake! The cake was actually half vanilla and half chocolate, I have never heard of that before! They also gave me a gift card to my favorite store, Target, to buy lots of baby stuff!! :) Thank you, Sandy, Lisa, Ginger, Debbie, Kathy, Martha, and Sue! I was very surprised!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment