Friday, June 5, 2009

9 month check up one month late!

Zane had his 9 month check up on June 3rd. So he was actually closer to 10 1/2 months! Oh well! I didn't take him because he was teething and coughing, and I will not give him a shot if he isn't feeling 100%!! I take no chances here! The doctor finally didn't get mad when I told her he can only have 1 shot at this appointment! I think she finally figured out what I am doing! Anyway... Zane now weighs 18 lbs and 9 oz! Lower percentiles, but he is so active she expected it. He is 28.5 inches tall!! Right in the middle for his age! She was impressed with his standing ablities and listed some things he should start doing that he already is!! So he is all good!!

Here is a video of Zane climbing the stairs. He has only done it a few times, and once got all the way up without stopping. Of course I was right behind him ready in case he fell. But nope! He got to the top turned around put his hands up and smiled really big as to say, "TAAA DAAA!!! I am so big!!" and he laughed!

No comments: