Friday, July 31, 2009

TOOO CUTE!!!!

Zane is so smart and soooo cute!! He LOVES shoes! You ask him where are your shoes he points and says 'shoz'. So last night we are getting ready to leave the house. Shaun puts Zane's shoes on him and he is walking around. Zane finds Shaun's socks and brings them to him, so he put them on and said "Go get my shoes, they are over there." Zane walks away, a couple of moments later here comes Zane with both tennis shoes in hand saying "shoz, shoz" and gives Shaun his tennis shoes to put on. Once the shoes are on, Zane claps! How smart is that!! :)

I can hear Zane playing in his crib today, so I get up and he sees me and pops right up and walks across his crib, I pick him up and he gives me a big hug, and than kisses.... just melts my heart when he gives kisses without me saying anything!! Too cute!

Oh and now he signs finished when he is done eating!! He tries to say eat if you ask him if he wants to eat. His finished now looks like he is waving really big above his head...trying to capture a picture....I need a film crew.....:)

No comments: