Thursday, January 28, 2010
18 Months!!
Zane is now a year and a half!! I can't believe it!! Time flies!! Here are some pictures of him! As he gets older it makes it more difficult for him to stay still! It wasn't helpful that my camera memory stick was full and I had to delete pictures and the flash took forever between shots! But here are a few cute pictures. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The bear and dog keep getting smaller. See you soon, Zane. Love you, grandma s
He loves the bear and dog! He hands them to me every morning before he gets out of his crib and he takes his dog everyday in the car and usually into the babysitter's house too! He loves that dog!! Soooo cute!!
Oh, wow! He reminds me of my brother a lot in the second picture, I don't know why. SO CUTEEE! :)
Post a Comment