Hey! It's been a while but I am ready to get back into it! A lot has changed. Zane has graduated high school. We have four kids now and have moved out of Arizona!
The goal is to build a business, buy some land and have a few animals. I am taking a break from full time teaching this year. Which means I am doing many things for income. One is affiliating with Amazon, so all links to Amazon are affiliated links. Which means I get a little commission back on items that are put into your cart within 24 hours of opening the link and purchased.
The one I am most proud of is the t-shirts and journals I have designed. They can be found on Skatezfam.myshopify.com. My journals can be found there or on Amazon, just search up Katie Wahlstrom and they will all pop up! Here are my favorites though! Should I do a third? Gratitude with Action Set One and Gratitude with Action Set Two
I just made these blank notebooks for kids to create their own stories, the insides are the same but the covers are different. Kids stories
With school starting up soon, here are a few of my favorite things for the classroom!
Expo markers! Cannot have enough! I really like these small ones, great for fine motor development. Black or different colors. Then of course regular sized, both thick and thin. My students were not gentle with them, so the non-name brand and cheaper versions worked just fine. They pushed in the tips often, so it was easier for me to throw out the cheaper ones.
Flair markers! I love using these for everything, they don't bleed through the pages and make it easy to see.
Dry Erase Paper! I turned my teaching table into a dry erase board. This was so useful and I will never teach without it. It was easy to apply and lasted three years. If I was going back, I would probably remove it and apply new paper. It claims to be easy to remove but I didn't so I am not sure. I have some up in my travel trailer and on the pantry door, easy to make notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment