Sunday, May 25, 2008
30 weeks
I went to the doctor last week. Hurried and rushed to get there on time, even though I knew I would be a few minutes late. And guess what, I still got to sit in the waiting room for 20 minutes before they called me back!! Oh what fun! Anyways. The Nurse/Dr person I see every time came in and says "Oh wow you are big!" Lovely! I have gained 16 total pounds so far and should gain "at least a pound a week" I already feel huge!! My stomach is 31 centimeters or about 12 inches from bottom to top! Zane's heart beat was at 150, and she estimates his weight to be about 5 pounds! Yes you read that right...And with 6-10 more weeks to go... I think he is going to be a big baby!!! His head is downwards, which is good and she thinks he will stay in that position. Which means we are not poking him in the head when he pushed out on my stomach! Much to my relief! She said it would be hard to hurt his head anyway, but still... :) We are healthy and growing huge... We forgot to take pictures at our 30 week mark, so we will take one when we hit 31!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW He is going to be a big boy!! Glad to hear everyone is healthy!
Header looks great!
You are HUGE! You were nearly nine pounds, so only fair you have a hefty one too. You look great. :)
Post a Comment