Wednesday, August 27, 2008

He's a Turkey!

We went to doctor on 8/27 for Zane's follow up from his circumscion. He is looking good! He also got weighed!........ He is now 11 pounds and 9 1/2 ounces!!! He gained another 8 ounces from last week!! His next appointment will be his 2 month check up and he will get shots! :( I asked the doctor if I needed to give him tylonal or anything before hand. She said to bring it because it is based on his weight and she can't predict how big he will be than...jokelying she said....he may be 20 pounds by than! My boy is a good eater!! She also checked his balls! It continues to drop just a little more ways to go! I got to feel it today! YEAH! But it is very exciting! We continue to pray for the ball to drop!


Dr. Babarinde listening to Zane

4 comments:

Leyva Family said...

How strange I couldnt see this post until today! huh! Well glad everything checked out ok!

Wahlstrom said...

If you start a post and save it and complete it later it will pubish it with the date you started! Hint hint! If you want something for a certain day just start it and save it and when you are ready it will go in that day! :) Than people won't know you do all of your posts in one day! :)

Amanda said...

hey has the ball dropped yet???

Wahlstrom said...

It is about half way there in the sack! Only a little more ways to go!